- Co-Op · 205 Units
16 Rockledge Avenue Ossining, NY, 10562 United States Get directions$239,000 $266/Sq. ft.
- Age1970 Years
- Area Scarborough Manor -Luxury 1 Bedroom + Den, Pool & Clubhouse
- District Ossining
- MLS# 6020286
- Listed 1 Year 2 Months 2 Days Ago
Spacious apartment at one of the finest buildings in Westchester. Enjoy Gated secure entry, heated outdoor pool and Clubhouse w Library along the Hudson River w its own back up Generator! Comfortable well thought out layout with oversized Great room, Brand New Kitchen with all New Stainless Steel appliances, Den, amazing fitted Dressing room/Walk- Closet, Hardwood floors, mint move in condition. Indoor parking available $75 monthly. $30.00 for storage (wait list). A five year modernization plan has just been completed. Walk or very short drive to Scarborough Manor Metro North Train Station. Short walk to Shopping incl Stop & Shop, Starbucks & more. Taxes do not reflect basic STAR credit. Income requirements have recently been reduced to 4 X monthly housing and contractual expenses and 10% annual expenses in liquid assets.
- Brand new kitchen including new Stainless Steel Appliances.
- Close to Bus, Close to Park, Close to Railroad, Clubhouse, Community Pool, Elevator, Exercise Room, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Kitchen In Clubhouse, Laundry Room/Common, Walk In Closet
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : $1,077
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|5||Ossining High School||9-12||1.2 mi|
|3||Anne M Dorner Middle School||6-8||2.2 mi|
|NA||Park School||PK-1||0.8 mi|
|NA||Cardinal Mccloskey School||8-11||1.7 mi|
|NA||St Theresa School||PK-8||1.8 mi|
|5||Roosevelt School||5-6||1.9 mi|
|NA||Noah's Ark Christian Academy||PK-8||2 mi|
|4||Claremont School||3-5||2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
Andrea MartoneLicensed Realtor, GRI, Fine Homes Specialist International,Certified Relocation Specialist with 21 years experience
- Houlihan Lawrence 113 Main St., Irvington, NY 10533
- Work (914) 261-7458
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Sleepy Hollow, Tarrytown, Irvington, Dobbs Ferry, Hastings, Briarcliff Manor, The Rivertowns