Impressive Home in Sleepy Hollow
32 Hemlock Drive Sleepy Hollow, NY, 10591 United States Get directions$1,798,000 $383/Sq. ft.
- Age2007 Years
- Parking 3 Car Gar car garage
- Area Mt Pleasant
- District Tarrytown
- Listed 7 Years 6 Months 16 Days Ago
- Impressive almost new home in highly desireable Sleepy Hollow Manor. Superb quality construction inside and out is the highlight of this home featuring River Views, high ceilings, real Oak floors, a grand entry and open rooms with a perfect flow. For example the large Family Room leads directly to a stunning Custom Kitchen featuring top of the line appliances by Sub Zero & Wolf, solid Cherry Cabinets, Granite counters a Marble Island, 2 dishwashers, double wall ovens, gourmet Wolf gas cook top and walk in pantry. There is a formal living room with gas fireplace and bay window, a formal dining room, and a guest suite all on the first floor. Ascend to the second floor to the grand Master Suite with double height windows which has a romantic gas fireplace, a sitting room/office , a custom marble bath all with direct Hudson River views. There are 4 additional bedrooms on this level and the laundry room. On the 3rd floor a large finished room for watching the boats sail b
- From this home you have the ultimate luxury of a short walk to the Metro North RR station. It is just 37 express to Grand Central Station. Ideally situated in the historic Village of Sleepy Hollow in the lovely Sleepy Hollow Manor neighborhood along the shores of the Hudson River. There are 3 parks also within walking distance with amenities like playgrounds for children of different age levels. a dog park, pristine baseball & soccer fields, passive areas with benches and tables for picnicking and playing along the River, even a private beach & boat club.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $58,000
- Tax Year: 2012
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|NA||W L Morse School||1-2||1.4 mi|
|6||Sleepy Hollow Middle School||6-8||1.5 mi|
|7||Sleepy Hollow High School||9-12||1.6 mi|
|NA||John Paulding School||K-K||1.7 mi|
|4||Washington Irving Interm School||3-5||2.3 mi|
|8||Pocantico Hills Central School||PK-8||1.9 mi|
|NA||Transfiguration School||PK-8||2.7 mi|
|NA||Summit School||NR||2.7 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.