- For Sale
61 West Clinton Ave Irvington, NY, 10533 United States Get directions$4,000,000 $656/Sq. ft.
- Age2006 Years
- Parking 2 car garage
- Listed 8 Months 28 Days Ago
A Rare Beauty in Irvington, NY on one of the prettiest and most desirable streets. This almost new custom designed & built Georgian Colonial is the best of both worlds. Classically inspired and of the highest quality, the floor plan is open and friendly. Magnificently sited on 1.3 level acres in the heart of Irvington, NY. Walk to Village, Schools, Metro North train station and Croton Aqueduct. Designed and built with details & finishes to last the ages by noted architect Charles Hilton, this property was chosen above all others for its convenient yet private and quiet setting which includes a glorious mature beech tree. on level 1.3 acre site, a rarity in the Rivertown. Years of Meticulous planning results in a wonderful experience ...a Fully fenced property w brick piers and automatic gate Welcomes you to a circular driveway.
- Family Room, Living Room, Dining Room, Fireplace, Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Laundry Room, Washer/Dryer, Cedar Closet, Mud Room, Partially Finished Basement, Guest Suite, Office, Walk-in Closet, Security System, In-wall Speakers, Whole-house Generator Hook up, Jacuzzi Tub.
- Gated & Fenced Property, Level Yard, Balcony, Mature Landscaping, Storage.
- Close walk to Hudson River, Local Shops, Restaurants, Parks, Village, and Train Station.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|7||Dows Lane (K 3) School||K-3||0.2 mi|
|8||Main Street School School (4 5)||4-5||0.6 mi|
|8||Irvington High School||9-12||0.9 mi|
|8||Irvington Middle School||6-8||0.9 mi|
|7||Dobbs Ferry Middle School||6-8||0.9 mi|
|8||Dobbs Ferry High School||9-12||0.9 mi|
|NA||Abbott School||K-2||1.1 mi|
|NA||The Masters School||5-12||1.2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.